KULeuven co-organises session on 'Haptics and Tactile Applications' in Actuator 2012.
Haptic guidance, developed in RADHAR for navigational assistance, receives more and more attention in the community. Applications arise in surgery, learning by demonstration, rehabilitation and so on. In upcoming Actuator 2012 KUL organises together with MOOG (Netherlands) the first 'official' session on 'Haptics and Tactile Applications'.
- 30 November 2011: Deadline for abstracts.
- 31 January 2012: Information of authors about evaluation results.
- 5 March 2012: Mailing of Programme Brochure.
- 30 March 2012: Deadline for manuscript files.
- 15 April 2012: Deadline for registration for exhibition.
MORE information can be found here.