Remark: this list is still under construction.
- The Movement project : Modular Versatile Mobility Enhancement Technology
- The MAIA project : Mental Augmentation through detection of Intended Action
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven's robotic wheelchair "Sharioto"
- The University of Bremen's robotic wheelchair "Rolland"
- The University of Michigan's robotic wheelchair "Navchair"
- The University of Zaragoza's robotic wheelchair
- OROCOS : Open Robot Control Software Project.
- ROS : an Open-source meta-operating sytem for robots.
- OpenSLAM : various implementations of SLAM (Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping) algorithms, among others GMapping (Rao-Blackwellized particle filer to learn grid maps from laser range data) and TORO (Tree-based NetwORk Optimizer).
- EU projects in cognitive systems and robotics.